I have a friend, anyone reading this i'm sure knows who i'm talking about, that moved recently to calgary. she was called by God. I highly doubt that she saw an angel of the Lord, but she knew that she had to go. Wow. I have desired a call for so long now. Something that i just knew i had to do. after a while of not getting one, i decided to simply take every opportunity that came my way, regardless of how far away from my confort zone it was.
on a completely unrelated topic, i'm co-speaking this saturday at club 365.
I have no idea of how it will turn out, but i do take a little confort in knowing that after a few weeks it will probably be forgotten. I have often played with the idea of speaking in church and have written several sermons that will never see the light of day. But actually trying to write something to talk about is a whole lot harder than it sounds. obviously. i haven't written in this blog for almost 2 weeks.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish I could be there. You are going to do great
Mat, I promise I will remember and record every word...
thanks tysey....lori.
I thought you did really well with speaking at the club and I'm a terrible critic of most speakers!
Post a Comment