As a Christian my belief in God is solid, my faith in Him, unwavering. At all moments of the day I am in complete joy through Christ, regardless of the circumstances. He is foremost in all of my thoughts and in all things I consider Him. I can tell you that any Christian who denies also being like I am is obviously not a faithful follower of Christ.
And should be stoned to death immediately.
"Ow! Who through that?"
the truth is that there are many points in my life, and sometimes many times of the day that I experience the haunting feeling of doubt. especially when that huge black dog I know tries to bite my arm off.
it's easy to be so full of faith at a small group or a charismatic church service, but working all day with my dad is sometimes very trying. He is an atheist, and he's proud of it. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is stupid! The problem here is that I love my dad. He's one of the smartest men I've ever met. And we agree with each other almost 100% of the time.
He's also bigger than me.
Coming from a non-Christian home, dealing with non-Christian people and having non-Christian friends can be damaging sometimes.
I remember Abraham.
I remember when I prayed, when it really mattered, when my only hope was God and I had nothing left to do but beg Him. I remember when he answered my prayer. But it's not always enough to remember.
So I wanted to say thank you to all of my friends that do have faith. You help me keep mine. More than you know.
God bless.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment